This was that month, the month where the hot water gets turned off for 2 weeks.
I gave up and bought a кипятильник. It takes about 90 minutes before the water really gets warm but it’s worth the wait. 🙂
Meanwhile, we enjoyed the good weather in Chelyabinsk before leaving for the summer…
To the roundup!
- How about reading some books re: Siberia this summer?
- Nizhny Novgorod in the dark
- Master ходить and пойти in just 3 minutes (This is one of the BEST YouTube series on Russian grammar!)
- 10 funny Russian phrases & sayings
- The fascinating, boring lives of Russian tsarinas
- Always important: improve your Russian cat vocab 😉
- Talking about the show Chernobyl in Russian
- Speaking of Chernobyl, did you hear about these fake Chernobyl tours? Spoiler alert: it was actually Chelyabinsk!😂
What is one thing you did this month to improve your Russian? What are your language goals for July? Leave me a comment below!