Some photos from this past month:
Not much time for studying this month (surprise, surprise) but I did come across several interesting links…
- Useful Russian vocab for talking about LOTR, GoT, and Harry Potter.
- Learning Russian à la 1960s.
- Siberia blooms in May.
- Russia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs offers selfie safety tips.
- How to say “This whole thing is stressing me out!” in Russian.
- How to get funds for US-Russian collaboration projects.
- What does “легки на подъем” mean?
- St. Petersburg vs. Russian grammar.
What is one thing you did this month to improve your Russian? What are your language goals for June? Leave me a comment below! 🙂